I, Rommel "Rome" Candaza, categorically deny the baseless and defamatory allegations circulating against me (at this blogsite: https://romecandaza.wordpress.com). These accusations are fabricated, misleading, and aimed at tarnishing my reputation.
1. False Claims of Fraud: I have never engaged in any fraudulent activities, including selling fake guitars or impersonating agents of large companies. I have conducted my business with integrity and transparency.
1. False Claims of Fraud: I have never engaged in any fraudulent activities, including selling fake guitars or impersonating agents of large companies. I have conducted my business with integrity and transparency.
2. Donations and Projects: The donations collected if there is, were used appropriately for community projects. Claims to the contrary are unfounded and malicious.
2. Donations and Projects: The donations collected if there is, were used appropriately for community projects. Claims to the contrary are unfounded and malicious.
3. Agile Phoenix Solutions: This career consultancy was legitimately registered and aimed at helping locals connect to BPO jobs. It is not a fake entity.
3. Agile Phoenix Solutions: This career consultancy was legitimately registered and aimed at helping locals connect to BPO jobs. It is not a fake entity.
4. Social Media Misrepresentation: I have never posted misleading content on Facebook or any other social media platform. My account has been consistent and transparent.
4. Social Media Misrepresentation: I have never posted misleading content on Facebook or any other social media platform. My account has been consistent and transparent.
5. Professional Integrity: I have held multiple reputable positions, received grants, awards, and have an unblemished police records as of January 2024.
5. Professional Integrity: I have held multiple reputable positions, received grants, awards, and have an unblemished police records as of January 2024.
6. Defamation and Legal Compliance: I have never been involved in any legal proceedings or convicted of any crime. My NBI clearance from January 2024 confirms my clean record.
6. Defamation and Legal Compliance: I have never been involved in any legal proceedings or convicted of any crime. My NBI clearance from January 2024 confirms my clean record.

No comments:
Post a Comment